Partner Account Manager- Mumbai - 10 to 15 years
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestSecurity, Service Provider
What You'll Do
As a member of the Cisco Partner Sales Team, you will become a part of a best-in-class group of globally recognized sales professionals.
The job focus areas are
- Drive your partners through market transition with primary aim of increasing their contribution to India business
- Based on business outcomes contribute to create offers that optimize their profitability
- Enable them to sell and support Cisco Architectures
- Be the advocate of both Cisco and your partner
- Growing software and service sales
- Drive lifecycle practice building along with customer success and renewals
- Stimulate automatic renewal practices for small deals
Who You'll Work With
Cisco India partner sales organization faces growth as it collectively works to change the way the world works, lives and plays. To fuel this growth, we are looking to identify dedicated sales professionals who want to join us in our efforts to create tomorrow's Cisco.
As a member of the Partner community of India , you will share our values of trust, authenticity, fairness, audacity and friendship. Our business days are ruled by hard work, significant collaboration and good fun.
Who You Are
- Drive strategic alignment between Partners & Cisco’s Sales Teams to maximize success.
- Drive Partner Sales Productivity.
- Understand key industry trends and dynamics
- Build capacity, capability, & collaboration within a portfolio of Partners
- Assist Partners with GTM strategies and planning.
- Provide sales coaching through customer-facing engagements
- Work with Cisco's Partners to develop and grow a profitable business focused on Cisco Solutions
- Strong eye for business including financial, management and operational capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Executive presence and the ability to engage at the executive level of all organizations
- Knowledge of networking and IT. Cisco knowledge preferred
- Ability to collaborate with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization across time zones.
- Proven ability to respond and manage challenges in a fast-moving business environment.
- Highly analytical and experienced in utilizing business intelligence data to drive informed business decisions
- Ability to jump in and solve complex business operations issues with multiple stake holders
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.