Partner Account Manager - Ireland
Location:Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do:
Cisco delivers our innovation to customers through our world-class ecosystem of valued Cisco Partners. The Partner Account Manager role is critical in evolving, growing and supporting this ecosystem. You will be a critical figure in your partner’s growth, profitability and customer relevance and rewarded based on these metrics.
The PAM role involves, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Create and maintain effective relationships with partner executives to increase Cisco’s relevance to their business.
- Build a position of trusted business advisor, including; partner advocacy to Cisco, partner management & partner profitability.
- Ensure that partners have the necessary accreditations to sell or provide managed services on the relevant Cisco technologies.
- Ensure partners optimise their commercial structures around Cisco profitability programmes (e.g. Cisco Services Partner Program, Value Incentive Programme, Annuity etc)
- Lead the annual and quarterly planning process alongside your Partner, utilising available tools.
- Provide cross functional thought leadership related to partner strategy
- Introduce new technology and service offerings to partners and ensure these are added to their portfolio and brought to market in a timely fashion.
- Set growth targets, establish support structure and review and control achievement
- Maintain awareness of competitive threats and how to counter them. Understand competitors’ technologies, along with their strengths and weaknesses.
- Encourage co-marketing activities and targeted partner marketing funds spending in alignment with the marketing team
- Maintain and drive sales pipeline activity
- Find, on-board and develop new partners, especially those with specific technology focus. i.e. security & analytics.
- Lead interactions with all functions, including interface to Cisco EMEAR and WW Partner functions
- Own and manage weekly booking process activities with partners in close alignment with Cisco sales operations and operation lead
Who You'll Work With
You will work as a core member of the Cisco Ireland team to manage existing partners. You will have close alignment with Cisco UK&I partner team, and the EMEAR Cisco architectures team.
Who You Are
- You bring at least 3+ years of sales experience in a dynamic IT, software, services and solution business.
- You demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- You will have experience in driving cross functional teams in product management, service creation, or equivalent project based roles.
- You understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer
- You will need to have a deep understanding in developing trusted partner relationships from individual contributor to executive level.
- You have the ability to match market requirements and partner strategy with state of the art technology solutions.
- You have strong negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- You naturally possess excellent written and verbal communication.
Why Cisco Ireland
We believe the best way to grow our business is by attracting and retaining smart, outgoing, creative people and we want to continue to evolve our workplace to do that.
You should love two things; people and technology. We have some of the best people in Ireland and the best technology in the world. You should hate email and telephone calls and love video calls, social media, messaging apps and communicating in work the way you communicate with your friends and family. We create the world’s best collaboration platform, and we want you to love using it in work.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco