PS Capture Manager
Location:Herndon, Virginia, US
Additional Location(s)Any Major US City
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Why You'll Love Cisco
We changing the world and we are passionate about our commitment to giving back. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas forge our global strategy. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
Who You'll Work With
Assemble appropriate bid teams with the cooperation of Sales, Business Development, Proposal Management, Contracts, Product, Finance, and other internal and external resources. - Assign appropriate general responsibilities & specific tasks (with deadlines) for all proposal staff assigned. - Effectively manage the productivity and contributions of all team members (including those assigned from outside the channel) to produce the desired results.
What You’ll Do
· Lead Opportunity Qualification and Develop Opportunity Bid/Win strategy.
· Develop detailed capture plans identifying all risk with clearly defined risk-mitigation strategies. Capture plans are inclusive of solicitation summaries, competitive analysis, intended win themes, resource requirements and intended assignments, proposal development time-lines, risk analysis, return-on-investment analysis and cost of capture projections.
· Review bid opportunities and develop bid strategies and/or bid/no-bid decisions with supporting rationale. Track the status of potential opportunities that have been identified as targets.
Who You Are
· Continually analyze the company’s competition and formulate plans to develop and maintain advantage.
· Develop appropriate business models with management and the account teams. Initiate and negotiate pricing agreements, teaming agreements, statements of work.
· Drive proposal activity and team members to ensure progress toward defined schedule.
· Communicate bid strategies to the proposal team and to management. Continually re-evaluates and, if necessary, re-defines the winning bid strategy.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.