PROGRAM MANAGER.II.SERVICE OPS.CUSTOMER ADVOCACY
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Who You'll Work With
The Customer Experience Academy (CXA) is a global team focused on developing the next generation of top talent for Cisco Customer Experience. Our team collaborates with the Customer Experience business to design, build, and implement intern and new hire development programs for the Cisco Customer Experience organization. The CXA manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of interns, graduates, and other new hires. They will be responsible for the onboarding, orientation, training, development, and coaching of new hires. The successful candidate will have a passion for both Cisco technologies and teaching and coaching others. The successful candidate will enjoy speaking in front of groups and feel comfortable interacting with diverse populations. They will also embrace the changing nature of our business have a passion for positive innovation. This person must be based in Bangalore , India willing to work in the office most days.
What You'll Do
• Manage a cohort(s) of Consulting Engineers, Customer Support Engineers, Security Engineers, Project Managers; responsible for managing a team of interns or graduates throughout the duration of the program.
• Provide management coaching and guidance to accelerate employees' development and help them accomplish their goals and milestones.
• Work with client organizations to design and deliver customized training plans by role and technology.
• Respond to organizational changes through embracing change and creating disruptive innovation.
• Develop and deliver assessments, including practical exams and presentation reviews.
• Model and convey Customer Experience culture, customer support skills, and work ethic.
• Employ assessment tools to establish baseline skill level and gauge learner progress.
• Ensure training content and delivery satisfies the needs of a global audience.
• Coordinate program development and execution with the Customer Experience support organizations.
• Build program schedules and budgets, assist in headcount forecasting and manage a training budget.
• Work with global CXA teams to deliver globally consistent but locally adapted programs.
• Collaborate closely with University Relations, HR, and the business.
• Willingness to participate in recruiting events.
Who You Are
The successful candidate will possess a combination of the following knowledge, skills, abilities, and certifications:
• Demonstrate people management and coaching skills
• Understand how to effectively manage diverse employees
• Encourage teamwork, conflict resolution, and inclusion and diversity in all tasks
• Advanced negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong team-player with familiarity with Customer Experience business and culture
• Strong customer facing skills and work ethic
• Be a self-starter, able to work with ambiguous direction, checking in with the team regularly for feedback and alignment
• Must be effective with time management and willing to fulfill multiple responsibilities to deliver excellent results
• Have an understanding of Cisco's transformation in technology solutions including the areas of mobile, cloud, security, IT, big data, software, and consulting services
• Ability to present to audiences of varied levels, from school age to business executives
• CCNA and CCNP level of proficiency strongly preferred in order to provide CCNA exam prep and study support
• Typically requires a degree or equivalent plus 4-8 years of related experience
• Experience in Project Management
• Prior people management experience preferred
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything - people, process, data, and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - from launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns, and protects, to building Cisco Customer Experience that accelerates businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - we do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.