PLM cloud engineer
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What You'll Do
As a Senior Software Engineer, the main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Design and implementation of solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and New Product Introduction (NPI) in Oracle Fusion environment.
- Multi-functional engagement across Supply-chain and various functions in a manner that allows ease of use and quick adoption by user.
- Use in-depth knowledge of the Oracle Cloud and On-Prem PLM/ERP ecosystem, as well as industry standard methodologies, partner with multi-functional stakeholders to provide scalable solutions to business scenarios.
- Understand the business requirements, translate them into designs, proof of concepts and scalable solutions.
- Design, configure and enable data integrations between PLM/ERP and other interfacing systems.
- Participates in design reviews as required to promote alignment to their respective domain requirements.
- Lead analysis of complex business process issues that are related to their respective domain architecture.
- Establish a repeatable “Cloud Ops” process to support New Product Introduction and Product Lifecycle Management processes across Cisco.
- Actively learn about new trends in the industry or assess new technologies, develop solutions appropriate to business requirements for their respective domain architectures.
Who You'll Work With
As part of the Digital Enterprise Solutions team, you will work with a team of business and system architects, engineers , multi-functional partners and the leadership across end-to-end Product Lifecycle Solutions function.
Who You Are
Today’s challenging business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right skills to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Digital Enterprise Solutions team is changing the way we run Cisco’s operations by improving the power of technology, the best of business processes and outstanding data insights. Together, we will Reinvent the Cisco experience. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and demonstrate the future of the Internet to Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
We’re seeking a dedicated and experienced professional in:
- Oracle Fusion implementation experience of Product Development (PD) Cloud and Product Data Hub (PDH) modules.
- Deeper understanding of Supply/Demand Planning, Sourcing and Contract Manufacturing ecosystem.
- Multi/hybrid cloud integrations.
- Oracle PaaS/Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Page Composer and Apps Composer.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Middleware technologies.
- Effective influencing multi-functional teams and using collaborative relationships for success.
- Good business sense/discernment and a solid foundation of business analytics/financial skills.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, flexible, and able to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment.