Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
The Meraki Team is seeking an Operations Order Administrator to support the Operations and Sales teams. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem solving abilities, and a can-do attitude.
What You Will Do:
- Order processing – ensuring daily quotas are hit; validating information from the customer to confirm all requirements are met; advancing or expediting orders as required by customers
- Customer service/support – handling inquiries from internal and external parties regarding operation policies and procedures via email, phone, chats and in-person
- Warranty and returns processing
- Other miscellaneous tasks that may be required of the role (running reports, monitoring order flow, etc.)
- Problem-solver. You have the ability to identify problems and know when to think systematically & when to think creatively to find an easy solution. You like to work independently but also enjoy collaborating with the team
- Detail orientated. You look at the big picture and its details. You recognise patterns that connect the little things and can make a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects
- Self-starter. You acknowledge and seize new opportunities everywhere and in everything you do. You always take the initiative and are motivated by growth, not by the satisfaction of needs
- Multitasker. You are ambitious and disciplined, someone who masters the art of prioritisation with a positive attitude. You are an enthusiast by nature someone who is always open to working on whatever comes your way
Work and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 years + experience, minimum, working with data entry, customer service, or similar experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent organisational and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM system is a bonus!
- Two week mandatory training on-site in our San Francisco office is required; please be cleared for international travel