Operations Technical Lead Manager - Philippines
Location:Taguig City, National Capital Region, Philippines
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll do:
CX Operations Manager is a critical customer-facing role and leading customers’ business outcomes across life cycle of Plan/Build/Manage and maximizing customer loyalty, satisfaction through Cisco services delivery value proposition.
We are seeking a Operation Manager to work with designated high-demand customers, such as Service Provider Networks, ensuring they receive premium-level service. As the liaison between the customer and Cisco support organization, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in customer experience.
- Understanding customer’s business priorities, services delivery requirements, identifying customers evolving needs (proactive vs. reactive) and align services portfolio, thus driving Cisco services penetration opportunities.
- Identifying customers’ operational challenges, concerns, standard methodology adoption inhibitors and connect with right Cisco and/or partner experts to drive customers success. Discovering uncovered services support contracts to prevent potential services coverage leakages and minimize the business risk.
- Building relationships to serve as Customers’ Senior Management focal point of contact in supporting Cisco Services value reinforcement and identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) meetings with key partners and customer executives with the key performance indicators unique value proposition, landmarks and strategic projects business outcomes.
- Key contribution to ARO (attach, renew and overdue) renewal with services support mapping to customers concerns and business outcomes. Cisco renewal standard methodology adaption for other accounts’ outcomes driven renewals and business growth.
- The ideal candidate possesses good communications skills, and demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively handle key relationships and challenging situations.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with customers’ internal management. Act as single point of contact for operational issues.
- Coordinate technical issues and customer needs. Represent customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Monitor incident management and problems management to ensure timely resolution (bi-weekly).
- Follow up on open action items timely manner and ensure commitments are met. Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated incidents.
- Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customers support needs. Gain intimate understanding on customer operations, processes and educate customers on Cisco processes and procedures.
- Provide status reports to Cisco management. Quarterly customer site visits to present operational incidents trends, activities, areas of focus, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal Cisco personnel.
- Project manage customer facing projects and internal advanced service improvements.
Who You'll Work With
- Global CX Centers is a team of elite technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers plan, design, deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through exceptional financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
- The team is group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and hardworking engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. “Work hard, play harder” is the motto of the team. There is a good mix of engineers with varying years of experience (from 3 years all the way to 18 years) in Cisco technologies and solutions, and each-and-every-one of them bring great value to the table.
Who You Are
- Typically requires a BS/BE degree or equivalent plus 12-15 years related customer facing support experience, project management experience or basic business experience.
- Solid communication and influencing skills.
- Good presentation skills and comfortable with presenting to senior management level at customer CXOs.
- Thorough understanding of business processes and Service Provider environments.
- Excellent ability to engage cross-functional resources to solve customer issues.
- Understanding of pertinent software applications used for reporting and researching.
- Attention to detail a must. Ability to handle critical incidents and high severity incidents under challenging situations.
- Solid ability to utilize tools for customer experience and gap analysis and make recommendations to customer.
- CCNA or equivalent basic technical/networking knowledge. Basic understanding of Cisco product and solutions.
- Intermediate level understanding of project management and business insight.
- ITIL V3 Foundational or Exert Certification
- Service Provider experience is highly desirable.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.