Operations Support Coordinator, Meraki
Area of InterestAdministrative and Business Support
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
We believe that when passionate people are able to spend less time struggling with technology, they can spend more time on what matters - like teaching children, running businesses, keeping airports safe, and connecting disaster victims with relief. That’s the real power of simplicity. Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud-managed IT, thanks to our creative, inclusive, fearless team that is driven to simplify technology so the world can simply work!
Cisco Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 500,000 plus customers and with over 3 million active networks and counting around the world. We have a comprehensive set of solutions which allows customers to seize new business opportunities and reduce operational costs. Meraki is known for simplifying powerful technology through our products and services - and for the people behind them. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
You are ready to pursue our growing business. You are a hard worker who enjoy working with sharp individuals in a fast-paced, swiftly growing work environment. You love the challenge of processing and delivering of Meraki products to customers around the world and are eager to work with our sales teams, customers, and other departments within the company, to review and process incoming purchase orders.
Does this sound like you, if yes, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
The Meraki Team is seeking an Operations Order Administrator (12-month contract) to support the Operations and Sales teams. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and a can-do attitude!
What You Will Do:
- Order processing – ensuring daily quotas are hit; validating information from the customer to confirm all requirements are met; advancing or expediting orders as required by customers
- Customer service/support – handling inquiries from internal and external parties regarding operation policies and procedures via email, phone, chats and in-person
- Communicate effectively and clearly with distributors, partners, and customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional follow-ups to address any inquiries that require additional information
- Other miscellaneous tasks that may be required of the role (running reports, monitoring order flow, etc.)
A Problem-solver. You can identify problems and know when to think systematically & when to think creatively to find an easy solution. You like to work independently but also enjoy collaborating with the team
Detail orientated. You look at the big picture and its details. You recognize patterns that connect the little things and can make a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects
Self-starter. You acknowledge and seize new opportunities everywhere and in everything you do. You always take the initiative and are motivated by growth, not by the satisfaction of needs
You are ambitious and disciplined, someone who masters the art of prioritization with a positive attitude. You are an enthusiast by nature & someone who is always open to working on whatever comes your way
Work and Education
- 2-3 years+ experience minimum, working with data entry, customer service, or similar experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM system is a bonus
- Admin should be able to work the late roster up until 6pm to accommodate Japan and China shipping schedule, End of Year Public Holiday and during the EOQ blackout period
- We also offer a flexible work from home arrangement.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.