Operations Project Manager
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Cisco Meraki is looking for a new Operations Project Manager to join our Operations Team in San Francisco! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission.
As our new Project Manager, you will collaborate with Cisco teams outside of Meraki to further expand Meraki’s role in Cisco’s worldwide sales portfolio. You will also participate in the optimization of our current systems to scale with Meraki’s terrific year over year sales growth. To be successful in this role, you will need to gain a deep understanding of both Meraki and Cisco business systems, partner with business stakeholders to drive alignment, have the ability to identify inefficiencies, gaps, or incompatibilities, and know how to work with developers to create project specifications and bring projects to fruition.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage process/technology projects required to integrate with Cisco, and improve internal operations in a precise, efficient manner
- Gain a thorough and complete understanding of all business systems used by Meraki and by Cisco
- Own end to end responsibility for project management life cycle from kickoff to project close; Manage issues and risks in a proactive manner
- Lead workshops and recurring project team meetings to establish and maintain alignment to key decisions, timelines and deliverables
- Partner with business and technical SMEs to develop and implement requirements, specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria, specifications, test plans
- Continuously improve Meraki operational processes and systems; offer recommendations based on quality data analysis and lead execution with efficiency and precise accuracy;
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 4 years of work experience in an Operations or Supply Chain role is required, with project management experience in Operations, Supply Chain, NPI, and/or Country Enablement
- 4-year college degree required
- Extraordinary business insight with analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills
- Experience analyzing detailed datasets to identify risks and opportunities
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively in a changing, rapidly growing environment
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.