Operations Analyst Graduate (German Speaker) - Portugal
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Job TypeEarly in Career
Start date: November/December 2022
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
What You’ll Do
As Operations Analyst, you are Sales primary engagement contact for delivering key Operations Services related to a customer or set of customers and you are able to guide Sales in how to leverage the full network of specialists and capabilities that are available to maximize the Sales Team and Customer’s productivity and growth and help them in the transition of their business into a recurring revenue business model.
This requires you to:
- Lead broader Operations matters and be the face of Operations,
- Connect the dots across different departments and teams
- Articulate and position Operations strategy and Customer and Partner Services strategy including Digitization
- Understand and be able to recognise the different offers available
- Acquire deep knowledge of the organizational set-up to its full extent for each for each offer
- Provide operational guidance on Operations services, business processes, policies and systems, and use full Operations network and cross-functional teams in the backend to provide an end-to-end solution to the Global Account Manager, Client Executive, or Account Manager.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be part of the Customer and Partner Services team and will work closely with your peers in-country, regionally and globally. You will leverage the network of specialists and cross-functional teams across in-person and digital channels. With thorough understanding and knowledge of your audience, you will serve as a trusted advisor to the Sales Team(s) you cover.
Who You Are
You enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment. You'll have a passion for Customer experience, deliver a customized Operational guidance to the Partners you cover through building in partnership with those Partners an Operational Business Plan that will enable them to address their business needs, improve their productivity and profitability.
What You’ll Bring
Bachelors, plus > 0-1 years of related experience
- Analyze information and work with others to evaluate alternative solutions to confirm path forward
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Proficient English & German
- Demonstrated, take-charge attitude, and able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Explain information and effectively lay out pros and cons of alternatives to consider
- Developing ability to communicate and drive improvement across cross-functional teams to improve operations metrics and customer satisfaction
- Developing project management skills
- Strong decision making, influencing, and negotiating skills at a departmental or region level
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of management -- presentation as well as personal, soft skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.