OKTA-Identity and Access Management Engineer IT 1298820
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestSecurity, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
The Enterprise Security team is seeking a Security Software Engineer for our Identity & Access and Data Protection & Privacy programs. You will specify, design, configure and build security software solutions in an agile software development team. You will build solutions for our customer identity & access platform that creates the foundation for identity and access for our external and internal human and non-human identities. Responsibilities include:
- Implementing, integrating and supporting Okta's cloud technologies into IAM environment.
- Migrate applications from current IAM system to Okta Cloud solution
- Build and implement highly available and secure Identity solutions
- Monitor usage and health of CIAM services and ensure SLA’s are met
- Partner closely with InfoSec, compliance, and other service owners responsible for establishing governance, policies, and requirements.
- Work closely with product owners to expand security services to additional products, services and systems.
- Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
- Be a champion of cyber security in the enterprise and play a key role in evangelizing the adoption of next gen CIAM capabilities in line with the changing business needs
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security architecture solutions and principles Privileged Access models.
Who You'll Work With
We drive solutions for Identity and Access and Data Protection and Privacy for applications and systems for Cisco customers, partners, suppliers, and employees. We are innovating and partnering across Cisco to support our secure business digital transformation.
Who You Are
You have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills. You are able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of total experience designing, implementing Identity and Access Management systems integrating with Okta SSO, MFA, API Management.
- Expert at authentication protocols such as SAML, OAuth, OIDC, WS-Fed*, ADFS, FIDO2 etc.
- Hands on experience migrating legacy applications to an IDP using SAML, OAuth, SCIM, and other industry standard
- Development and operational experience using Okta services, including implementation, configuration & administration of services and components.
- Experience migrating applications between identity systems and implementing them using authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth
- Strong experience with Identity Lifecycle Management (provisioning, de-provisioning, JML flows)
- Clear understanding of Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) with regards to access requests, integrations, entitlements and reporting
- Experience building and exposing enterprise grade API’s
- Experience with security concepts (CISSP certification is a plus)
- Full stack developer with experience in Java, Spring Boot, Reactive Programming, ReactJS, Python etc. is a plus.
- Good analytical and client handling skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco!