New Product Implementation Manager
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You’ll Do
The Business Development role is responsible for driving New solution sales of Cisco’s Cyber Security Business, like MFA, SMB. Your focus in this position is to work with the business units and field sales teams to define account mapping, to generate demand, and to close cloud solution sales deals. The role will require you to actively manage strategic deals through closure and update the team with projected opportunities and deal status, including closures and losses. In addition, you will work with Partners on partner-led deals.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be working with a team of incredibly passionate and collaborative individuals in Global Security Business Unit, and you will need to collaborate with our Field Sales Team (Account Managers, Partner Account Managers) and Partners to close out deals.
Who You Are
You are a motivated individual with proven skills and experience in software sales. You are a self-starter and have the ability to learn new skills rapidly and apply them effectively. You are a proven team player who can stretch to cover where required. You are able to work in unstructured environments and remotely.
Our Minimum Requirements for the Role
- Proven skills and experience in software sales
- Domain expertise with Cyber Security solutions
- Comfortable pitching at different customer levels (executives and technical leaders)
- Accommodate required amount of travel
- At minimum, we expect you to have a BA/BS, 8-10 years or more of sales support, solution development and/or business roles.
- Preferable Cisco experience
- Industry vertical experience would be a plus
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.