Networking and Development Engineer
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What You'll Do
- A core role within the Deployment OPS team and responsible for analysing Network component and developing software solution which helps customers optimally onboarded to Cisco DNA Spaces/DNAC Programs/offers
- Troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Developing applications using Java Angular/Node js
- Responsible to build effective scripts to Monitor the DNA Spaces Applications/DNAC Programs/offers.
- Ensure that all development related activities are carried out as per the standards followed in organization.
- Ability to work in extended or odd days/hours
Who you ll work with
Team which helps/does, Customers optimally on-boarded to Cisco DNA Spaces/DNAC Programs/offers. Custom development for the solutions which are requires product extension Creating tools/dashboard for Cisco DNA Spaces/DNAC Programs/offers. L3 support.
Who You Are
You enjoy working in a fast-paced multifaceted environment with a “take-charge” / “can-do” attitude and is able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency. You are self-sufficient and be able to work with minimal supervision. Work with geographically distributed teams across different time zones. A strong end-to-end developer who works on metadata driven products and end-to- end applications engineering.
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Engineering/computer science with an overall work experience of 6+ years.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Experience in developing applications using Java Angular/Node js
- Working Knowledge of cloud environments and Linux platform
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources, databases and API services.
- Knowledge on AWS Cloud and services.
- Should have Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- To be highly Flexible, Adaptable and Demonstrative Passion for software development.
- Familiar with AWS or other Cloud Environment.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.