Network Technician Customer Support
Location:Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Network Technician Customer Support
Location Cologne Office
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of Cisco in the organization of Placetel and you will work with our Placetel service team. The service team is responsible for all after sales activities and customer incidents.
What You'll Do
The Customer Support Engineer is key person for complex customer incidents. Furthermore you are the contact person for all service questions regarding our Partner and top customers. You help our customers to solve incidents mainly by phone or answering on tickets. Your success wil reflect in long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
Who You Are
You are someone who loves providing support and resolution for customer concerns. You'll gather all necessary information to solve problems and identify points of failure and/or bugs and take ownership of driving through to a resolution. It's helpful if you have experience in any of the below technical areas;
- Understand the components of the platform and their relationships
- Including SBCs, application servers, network servers and database components and APIs
- IP Phones and other Soft Clients including Unified communications clients with WebRTC
Raise faults/suspected bugs to responsible engineering teams. You're able to contribute to the knowledge database through documentation. Enjoy developing solutions guides and FAQs for the use of our partners and take an active role in development and improvement of internal processes.
- You've achieved a Network Technician Education.
- Have the ability to analyze complex data from various sources to define any issue, replicate and test for any issue with the aim of providing a solution to any issue.
- You are highly regarded for your knowledge of VoIP, SIP, TCP/IP, WAN/LAN typology, SQL, Linux and Windows OS.
- Experience of customer support for several years.
- You're admired for having strong interpersonal skills.
- Taking care of customers is your passion - you love to support customer issues.
- Liaising on complex technical issues with internal engineers and hardware vendors in a professional manner.
- Able to develop positive relationships within the company to facilitate customer solutions.
- You can absorb large amounts of information in a dynamic fast-paced environment of modern communications technology and apply this knowledge in practical situations immediately.
- You thrive at meeting deadlines.
- You are a German native speaker
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco