Network Engineer (Full Time) - United States
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do
As a Network Engineer you will gain hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. You will also be mentored by some of the industry's brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills.
Based on the business need, your skillset, and your preference, you will take one of the following routes:
IT Engineer- Apply leading technology to address real business problems and collaborate globally to deliver high-quality, robust and scalable software systems while learning and growing as individuals
Who You'll Work With
Let's change the world together. Work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks. Be immersed in a small close-knit group of cohorts to collaborate on a variety of projects that have a real impact. You'll learn from industry professionals. We value your ideas and perspective on how to get things done. Work on network infrastructures. Deliver business solutions and technology solutions from data, security, mobility, and cloud.
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward an Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to solve technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a dynamic team environment and work independently
- Ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!