Network Consulting Engineer (Intern) - Mexico
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
As a Network Engineer in our distinguished development program you will gain hands-on experience and be able to earn industry-leading certifications. You will also be mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills in a hands-on, learning environment.
Based on the business need, your skillset, and your preference, you will take one of the following routes:
• Network Consulting Engineer(NCE) Advanced Services - You will develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world.
Who You'll Work With
Let’s change the world together. Work directly with our customers to gain experience and exposure into their networks. You will be immersed in a small and close-knit group of cohorts, to collaborate on a variety of projects that have a real impact and you will learn from industry professionals. We value your ideas and perspective on how to get things done. You will collaborate on network infrastructures and deliver business solutions and technology solutions from data, security, mobility, and cloud.
• You are actively enrolled in a bachelor’s or master's degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Technology (IT) or a similar field. ***For the NCE role only, an associate’s degree with related experience will be considered.
• You are fluent in English (verbal and written) with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• You're Passionate about networking, IT or computer science
• You have knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
• You have strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to fix technical problems
• You possess the ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a dynamic team environment and work independently
• You are able to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team)
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#univservsecjobs #ServicesAcademy #Networking #CCNA @WeAreCisco