Network Consulting Engineer (Full Time) - Mexico
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do
As a Network Engineer in our best-in-class development program, you will gain hands-on experience and be able to learn industry-leading certifications. You will also be mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills.
• Network Consulting Engineer - You will develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
Who You'll Work With
Let’s change the world together. You work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks. You will be immersed in a small close-knit group of cohorts, to collaborate on a variety of projects that have a real impact and you’ll learn from industry professionals. You will work on network infrastructures and deliver business solutions and technology solutions from data, security, mobility, and cloud. We value your ideas, perspective on how to get things done.
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
• You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master's degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field.
• You are fluent in English (verbal and written) with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• You are passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
• You have knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
• You show strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to fix technical problems
• You possess the ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a diverse and dynamic team environment and work independently
• You are able to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team)
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#univservsecjobs #ServicesAcademy #Networking #CCNA @WeAreCisco