Network Consulting Engineer (Full Time) - Malaysia
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Job TypeNew Graduate
Cisco Customer Experience Graduate Program (Network Consulting Engineer Track)
What You’ll Do:
You will be part of our Cisco Customer Experience Graduate Program (CXGP), a program for young talent aspiring to make a difference to the way organizations adopt and leverage on technology to drive businesses of tomorrow. For the first part of the program, you will be learning about the latest Cisco technologies, and how to engage with Cisco’s stakeholders, including our different internal teams, customers and ecosystem partners. In the second part of the program, you will further develop your skills through an On-the-Job Experience with our Customer Experience (CX) organization.
The program will allow you to experiment and work with Cisco’s latest technology and techniques to help our customer solve their challenges and achieve their business outcomes. The program will also encourage you to pursue industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through simulations and on-the-job activities. You will be empowered to bring out the best in yourself and the team you work with.
Upon graduating from the program, you will transition into the Engineer in CX, where you will ultimately accelerate your career within Cisco. You will work with our key customers to design, implement, automate and support Cisco solutions. You will get to collaborate with different stakeholders to help our customers transform their legacy infrastructure to meet the needs of their Digital business of the future.
Who You’ll Work With:
You will train alongside talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse background through classroom or virtual training sessions. You will learn from top experts and coaches, and have your own mentor to guide you through your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you will gain hands-on education and experience to equip you with the necessary skills to excel in your career.
Who You Are:
• Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
• A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
• Willing and able present your ideas in front of an audience.
• View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
• Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
What You Need To Be Eligible:
• Graduate by the start date of the program, 2nd August 2021
• Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field (e.g., networking, computer science, IT, engineering) (Not more than 2 years from Graduation Date upon start of the program)
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with a passion for solving problems
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Fluent in English and official language(s) of the country you are applying for.
• Passion for networking, IT or computer science, knowledge of technologies
• Strong analytical skills and an interest to solve technical problems
• Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional, matrix environment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!