Network Application Architect - Cisco Silicon One™
Location:Caesarea, Hamerkaz, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
What You'll Do?
You’ll live on the seam line between the SW and HW data path architectures of tomorrow's leading infrastructure solutions.
Learn the functions, features and roadmap of various Cisco products enabled by Leaba Silicon, and program the device to enable those functions.
Contribute to data path architectures of roadmap devices to enable and improve support for new and existing product features.
This is a unique opportunity to understand products from the high level application down to the data path imaplementation, with diverse career path to SW or ASIC architecture & development
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop and program data-path flows to support Cisco infrastructure products
- Interact with Cisco product teams, learn the applications the data path required to support
- Drive the SW/HW integration
- contribute to the next generation of leading infrastructure products
Who You'll Work With:
You'll be part of our Group driving our game changing next generation network devices - Cisco Silicon One™. Our unique team works in a startup atmosphere inside a stable and leading corporate.
Our R&D center is very unique - hosting all silicon SW and HW development disciplines inside one site. You will work and interact with Cisco product, software and hardware teams as part of your data-path implementation.
We are transforming the industry and building a new internet for the 5G era, providing a unified, programmable silicon architecture that is the foundation of all Cisco's future routing products.
Our devices are designed to be universally adaptable across service providers and web-scale markets, designed for fixed and modular platforms. Our devices deliver high speed without sacrificing programmability, buffering, power efficiency, scale or feature flexibility.
Cisco Silicon One™ is a revolutionary, ground-breaking technology for our customers and end users for decades to come! The Internet now has a new faster, better, safer engine!
Learn more about us right here:
Who You Are?
We are looking for someone to join a small, and yet influencing team that is:
- Familiar and have some background level in networking, topologies and forwarding protocols (bridge and routers)
- Is a team player with positive attitude
- Enjoy learning, self learning which can quickly ramp into new domains
- background in software/electrical engineer
- Have a B.Sc or higher, cum laude, from the top University’s, or are highly praised/recommended by a Cisco employee.
As Cisco, we connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Be You With Us! #We Are Cisco.