Motion Graphic Designer
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing, Webex (Collaboration)
Our Webex content team is searching for an experienced motion graphic designer who flourishes in a fast-paced environment. You'll design, craft and develop animated or video projects from concepts through production and post production. You’ll join a cross-functional team to build our motion graphics and video content library to help educate a global audience. We design content that makes it easier for other people to do their job, and our Webex suite of products help us make it happen.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll:
- Bring your motion graphics and video content expertise to assist our global audience of users.
- Design visual assets that support, reflect, and advocate for our focus on diverse, accessible, and inclusive content.
- Use our design system to create pixel-perfect static and animated visuals demonstrating real-world use cases of our Webex product suite.
- Incorporate research, testing and revision into your work to ensure the assets you produce are effective.
- Partner with our technical writers to identify the best visual asset to support their written content published on our enterprise help sites.
- Conceptualize improvements to our help platform’s style, brand, and visual guidelines to drive support and adoption of motion graphics
- Drive design standards and improve team workflows with internal documentation and shared visual asset libraries.
- Commit to projects requiring frequent graphic design production, editing, and web publication.
- Work on multiple design projects at a time simultaneously, prioritizing and communicating project status regularly.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be partnering with our product managers, engineers, customer success, content strategists, information architects, and other technical writers.
Who You Are
Your background should include:
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of crafting/animating 2D/3D motion graphics with Adobe After Effects and other video editing software.
- Extensive experience designing a variety of animated visuals targeted for mobile and desktop web browsers and devices.
- Proven experience in designing interactive experiences with interface prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision and Abobe Creative Suite.
- An outstanding design portfolio that showcases your visual communication and storytelling skills with projects that are as visually stunning as they are educational and informative.
- Ability to work within different constraints depending on targeted audience groups, technical limitations and web accessibility needs across multiple external and internal facing help portals.
- Ability to partner effectively with internal partners across all levels of the organization to keep them informed on key decisions and progress around shared authoring conventions and platform development.
- Experience working in a continuous deployment and Agile environment where content needs to be updated frequently.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
We’re the right team for you if you are:
- Passionate about creating accessible and educational visuals
- Committed to addressing web accessibility challenges for users with accessibility needs.
- Motivated to create reusable visual assets and using design systems to help others work more effectively.
- Comfortable working asynchronously across multiple geographies and time zones.