Mid-Market Product Sales Specialist, BeLux
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestNetworking, Wireless, Mobility
We believe that when passionate people are able to spend less time struggling with technology, they can spend more time on what matters—like teaching kids, running businesses, keeping airports safe, and connecting disaster victims with relief. That’s the real power of simplicity. Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud-managed IT, thanks to our creative, inclusive, fearless team that is driven to simplify technology so the world can simply work.
We want to continue to grow, exceed our targets and build the best work environment possible where everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed. We are looking for diverse talent who will challenge the status quo and help push the team to the next level. Our team is a collaborative and highly successful team, but we are also ambitious and always looking to reach new heights. We offer excellent career progression and provide world class training and support to help you achieve your career goals!
We’re currently looking to add a Mid-Market Sales Specialist to the team, responsible for driving Cisco Meraki revenue within your assigned territory in the BeNeLux region. Through prospecting, finding opportunities, and collaborating with Cisco teams and partners, you will drive deals through close, delivering on and exceeding your quarterly quota. Your success will be dependent not only on your ability to sell, but also on the relationships you develop with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and results-orientated; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
- Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business for our corporate customers
- Practice consultative selling to solve business problems
- You will ask the right questions and build relationships, and close deals consistently, remain highly competitive in the market space
- Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Cisco Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners in the region to drive revenue and contribute to YoY growth rates
- Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
- Evangelise your customers and ecosystem around you on the concept of cloud-managed networking for digital business
- Motivate and build extended teams around you to unlock the power of Cisco’s Sales organisation, customer base and partner organisation
- Previous technology sales experience with proven success in a field sales capacity
- Previous Mid-Market experience, and consistent record of shown success
- Consistent record building new relationships, navigate complex organisations and influence multiple decision makers
- Outstanding relationship building skills and validated decision-making ability
- Business fluency in both Dutch and English (business proficiency in French also beneficial)
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%
- An ability to learn, a real passion for customer delight!
- Open and Trustworthy– you think the best of those around you, ask questions to confirm this and avoid jumping to conclusions. You treat others with respect.
- Self-aware – you understand how others perceive you and have the ability to understand a situation from the perspective of others.
- Results Oriented – you identify areas where we can improve as a team and raise and address them directly.
- Accountable – you take ownership of yourself and your circumstances
- Collaborative - you share early and often to engage those around you
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.