What You'll Do As a Sr. media transmission engineer, you will participant in the research and development of Cisco WebEx video conference and Cisco next generation collaboration product. You will have the opportunity to work with an excellent team of scientists and engineers to research and develop media transmission technology. You will be responsible for:
* Improve audio,video and sharing quality in complex network environment
* Research better media adaption and resilence algorithm
* Learn popular congestion control algorithm and network transmission protocol, leverage them to improve Webex media quality.
* Understand network pattern on production and leverage machine learning technology to improve media adaption and resilence algorithm.
Who You Are Must-have skills/Experiences * Proficient in C/C++
* Proficient in network protocol, include but not limit to IP/TCP/UDP/Quic
* Proficient in media transmission protocol and algorithm , include RTP/RTCP, FEC, NACK, NetEQ, BBR
* Good communication skills and technical leadership Good-to-have Skills/Experiences
* Experience in audio and video codec
* Experience in deep learning and neural network
* Experience in webrtc
* PhD or Master in computer science, software, communication, signal processing, image processing or mathematics science.