Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
Do you want to change and improve the way people work together?
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer – look no further!
Cisco Norway is a world leader in developing collaboration and video conferencing technology. We are 350 engineers who design all parts of our products – from hardware to software to industrial design. We take pride in our culture of innovation, inclusion and diversity. And now, we are growing!
We are looking for Mechanical Design Engineers that love a multidisciplinary challenge. As an employee, you will join a passionate and diverse team of 12 mechanical engineers. Together you will work on projects from the very first design sketches to a fully mass manufactured products ready to be shipped worldwide.
In your day to day work you will work closely with our industrial designers, supply chain, hardware designers and audio engineers to solve engineering challenges. Your will design solutions in SolidWorks, make prototypes, test and validate your solutions, and ultimately iterate your way to success.
We have several positions open for Mechanical Design Engineers, from junior to Senior Mechanical Leads.
Our future dream teammates have:
- A passion for product development, prototyping, building mock ups and creating innovative solutions.
- A solid understanding of mechanical engineering and good working knowledge of 3D CAD.
- A teammate who can quickly adapt in a changing environment and a collaborator who can work closely with other teams of expertise.
- Experience in design for manufacturing and assembly.
- A master’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related subject.
- An attractive academic record to show to.
Your opportunities- why Cisco:
You will join a world-class team with over 60% market share for our collaboration products and;
- be able to use whatever production method you would like to fulfil the design intent
- work hands on by building mock-ups and prototypes
- perform hands on testing and verification of your design
- be part of a strong engineering team with broad and deep technology competence
- cooperate with world leading EMS manufacturers
- visit our global suppliers to see your design come to life
- work across cultures and geographies with a truly cross-functional team
- have the possibility to grow and develop, both personal and professional
- enjoy a varied and flexible work-day
We will offer you a competitive combination of compensation and benefits; including 5 days for voluntary work, a day off on your birthday, 6 weeks of holiday, good pension benefits, insurances and of course free ice cream during warm summer days.
Have a closer look at the products we have developed at Lysaker:https://projectworkplace.cisco.com/#/en-us/product, and apply now!