Marketing Specialist Intern - UKI
Location:Feltham, United Kingdom
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Start: June 2023
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Feltham, United Kingdom (We follow a hybrid work approach with minimal office presence.)
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you’re passionate about while gaining real-world experience! Plan and implement marketing projects in collaboration with your team. Partner with an experienced mentor to determine your career goals and strengths. Collaborate with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, public relations, social media, operations and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
What You’ll Do
· Use and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing a 12-week internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
· Gain insight into how a large, global marketing organization functions, with hands on experience gained through live projects and campaigns.
· Participate in global research project in small teams of interns to problem solve some of Marketing’s biggest challenges, presenting your findings live on CiscoTV in front of Marketing leaders and peers.
· Take part in a variety of development opportunities, networking events, volunteer and social activities throughout the summer.
· Internship assignments will be based on your educational background, skills, aspirations, and interests.
· Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Business / International Business or a related area, OR
· Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in any subject and able to demonstrate awareness and application of marketing concepts and approaches through volunteering, work experience or independent study
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages are a plus
· Team oriented, with strong communication skills and influencing skills
· Driven and self-motivated with a sense of curiosity
· Demonstrated exposure to (study, internship, coursework, volunteering or work experience) in one or more of:
· Market research and analysis
· Data analytics and insights
· Content creation
· Marketing project planning and execution
· Precise, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines.
· Leadership, interpersonal skills, creativity and problem solving skills.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.