Marketing Project Coordinator (apprenticeship) - Paris 2024 Olympics and Paralympics Games
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Why You'll Love Cisco
We are changing the World. You will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything, from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you’re passionate about while gaining real world experience! Plan and execute marketing projects in collaboration with your team. Partner with an experienced mentor to determine your career goals and strengths. Collaborate with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, public relations, social media, operations and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
Our marketing vision
In today's hyper-connected, always-on world, brands are fighting for customers' attention. Cisco Marketing's vision is to be a creative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communication and we believe our opportunity to achieve this lies in building unified, omnichannel digital and human experiences.
We've thought long and hard about how we deliver upon our vision and quite simply, it starts with placing our customers at the heart of everything we do. Building a customer experience that wows and delights our customers is our North Star and we are looking for creative marketers to help us realize our ambition. If you think you can help Cisco stand out from the rest of the IT crowd and the thought of transforming the way the world lives, works, learns and plays excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Cisco and Paris 2024 games
Cisco is a proud sponsor of the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games and has been building an Olympic legacy since London 2012. With every passing Games, we use our opportunity to drive meaningful transformation with the things we build, create awareness for the things we stand for and showcase new experiences for the world to see. And while we’ve been successful in driving marketing, communications, and programs to our audiences in France to date, we have a new opportunity for global cohesion in a critical chapter of the program.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Paris 2024 Olympics and Paralympics Games Marketing Project Coordinator - to support our partnership and the team in France. The successful applicant will be a hungry [MDT(1] person and passionate by sport and digital, self-starter determined to forge a career in technology marketing. You’ll work on a wide variety of marketing pillars and have an overview of the entire Cisco x Paris 2024’s partnership.
- Content – Support the content leader in creating new content (agency pitches…), reusing already-created content, work on the distribution plan
- Paid media – Support the paid media leader, work on budget, assess opportunities, work closely with our agency, KPIs follow-up.Ambassadors (Olympians & Parlympians athletes) – Assets usage tracking, developing athletes strategy
- Hospitalities – Work on the local hospitality program, managing invite, developing the customer experience.
- Partnership’s legacy program – Support the team and the agency by managing stakeholders relationships and coordinating on-site operations.
- Gain insight into a large, global marketing organization functions (Global and EMEAR interaction)
- Take part in a variety of development opportunities, networking events, volunteer and social activities throughout the program
- Internship assignments will be based on your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests
Qualifications & Skills
· Pursuing a master's degree in Marketing, Business/International Business or a related area
· Available for 1 to 3 years in an apprenticeship program
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills should include French and English
· Proven interest in marketing of the following areas: marketing project planning and execution, content creation, data analytics and insight
· Team oriented, coachable and quick to learn new skills
· Driven and self-motivated with a sense of curiosity and positive attitude
· Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solve
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.