Marketing Operations Support (Full Time) - Singapore
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Job TypeEarly in Career
Start date - ASAP
Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.We are looking for a service minded individual who can support the marketing teams with the tools available for partner virtual wallet support including AdHoc projects supporting the marketing teams.
Who you are
- A drive to help and support
- Very good communication skills including Video calls and email
- Very good attention to details
- Ability to train and coach on a one to one basis or to a bigger group
- Awareness and understanding of Cisco systems and tools
- Ability to learn new tools and systems
- Good team spirit
- Have a personality to help and support
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent excel and smartsheet skills
- Ability to learn new tools
- Attention to detail and love of processes and procedures
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Business Operations Business or a related area
What you'll do
Responsible for supporting and operationalize the Virtual Wallet:
- Tool understanding and use
- Operational Ts and Cs
- Tracking budget both cash and marketing investment
- Build reporting to support the partner marketing investment and ROI tracking
- Manage the tool supplier
- Quarterly QBR
- Keep track of change requests
- Continuously refine the process
- Interface with finance and Partner Plus Program Manager on program support
- Understand all parts of the marketing operation teams remit.
- Support the team to be able to cover other function during illness or vacation
- Team Engagement
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.