Marketing Operations Manager, Webex
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You'll Do
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for leading marketing automation campaign design, testing, optimization, and governance for Cisco Webex. You will partner across the global marketing organization to drive operations and best practices across campaign setup, management, and delivery for our demand generation teams. You will be responsible for ensuring that our demand marketers are able to efficiently create and manage marketing campaigns across all our regions, that our data architecture is setup in a clean and scalable way, and for supporting data governance and hygiene.
· Deploy, test, and maintain efficient and effective marketing campaigns in our marketing automation system
· Regularly conduct database health checks and develop a regular database cleaning cadence
· Assist and help maintain marketing automation enablement and training to drive consistent and effective campaign execution across all of our regions
· Partner with our campaigns team to build and maintain targeted and actionable segments
· Support our marketing operations teams to continue develop additional capabilities within our marketing automation system, front-end scripting, and the evolution of our martech stack
Who You'll Work With
Your daily operational partners will be demand generation, digital, ecommerce, performance marketing, and the engineering team. You will also have regular interlocks with business systems IT, VDC, and other teams that require coordination with marketing automation support.
Who You Are
· Must have enterprise SaaS marketing experience
· BS/BA required
· 3+ years in designing, implementing, and testing campaigns in marketing automation systems (Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot)
· Experience supporting regional and global demand generation and campaigns teams
· Must be highly detail and process oriented
· HTML proficiency a plus
· Front-end visualization and some marketing attribution experience is nice to have
· Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in fast-paced environment
· International marketing experience is a plus
· High-energy, a positive attitude, and accountability are critical for success
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!