AppD Events & Marketing Coordinator APAC
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Software Development, Testing
Join a team of doers – people that just want to get stuff done and done well! We are a fast-growing company that are passionate about our product and want to help our customers transform themselves into digital first companies, whilst of course having fun along the way.
AppDynamics is looking for an Event Marketing Coordinator to support our busy and growing Marketing team in the APAC region. The successful applicant will be a hungry and passionate self-starter, determined to forge a career in technology marketing.
- Execute a variety of strategic event marketing programs to fuel the pipeline, drive revenue, meet sales targets and corporate goals
- Build strong relationships with sales leadership within the region to create events to support their region and achieve their goals
- Liaise between the regional sales team and the various functions of corporate marketing
- Manage multiple events each quarter successfully in a collaborative environment
- Research and report creative event options, off-site venues, and entertainment based on program format and budget
- Manage external agencies and vendors as well as work with internal teams; creative email marketing, product marketing, sales and web team. These relationships will tie directly to the success of the field programs.
- Provide onsite event support, registration management and other
● Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
● Organized, analytical and data oriented with great attention to detail.
● Coachable and quick to learn new skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Takes initiative, has a positive attitude and passionate about a career in marketing.
● Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) or Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
● Experience in CRM systems (e.g. SFDC) and marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo) a plus.
We hire only the best - those who strive to push boundaries, to think bigger and act smarter. Only apply if:
● You have a degree
● You have 3+ years of experience in a marketing oriented role (B2B a must, tech an advantage)
● You are hands on and eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done.