Marketing Manager- IMImobile
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestCollaboration
Who we are:
At imimobile, our vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies, so they can engage better with clients in the digital world. With deployments in 60 countries, processing billions of digital touch points per month, we are a trusted cloud software and solutions provider to blue-chip businesses around the world. Organisations are faced with barriers and complexities when trying to transform how they engage with their customers in the world of digital communications, and we are at the forefront of all that is hot in technology, from social media to artificial intelligence. This is an outstanding chance to work with some of the most innovative digital solutions on the market.
imimobile was acquired by Cisco in Feb 2021 which is a great opportunity for our product portfolio to be coordinated within Cisco’s Webex strategy to enable even smarter, richer customer interactions.
Who we’re after:
The ideal Marketing leader for our content marketing team will be an experienced and hardworking content manager who can plan, build, lead, and optimise customer facing content programmes.
- ensure engagement and use of content across teams internally and customers/prospects externally
- ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
- a desire to understand and inquire, as well as quick understanding and inventive thoughts
- real passion and excitement for our industry and sector
- we work across teams so great collaboration is a requirement and ability to inspire, encourage and develop your team is important
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for developing, managing, and improving the content marketing programme to support imimobile globally and build awareness/credibility and online presence. Aligning with Cisco Webex team to position imimobile products within the wider Webex portfolio with accurate messaging and content sharing/publication.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Understand the content themes and topics and build a content programme and structure to ensure content is aligned from brand through to product.
- Develop and handle the content plan across all teams for maximum ROI – ensuring content supports campaigns and always on/BAU activity. Lead content plan tool to ensure planning and visibility of all content activity.
- Ensure accurate processes are in place across the Marketing team, agencies, imimobile, Cisco etc. to produce best in class content that delivers to Marketing critical metrics, look for opportunities to continual improve and keep up to date with industry best practice and supervising content activities of competitor websites/social. Lead all aspects of the content marketing process, ensuring all content is approved to set guidelines around look/feel and tone of voice, and promoted to the right audience.
- Ensure content is developed so it can be re-used or re-purposed across multiple content channels e.g. email, social, web, events etc. Target to use a piece of content 5 times across these different channels.
Lead the best practice principles and guidelines on the most appropriate content to create based on target audience, channel, results etc. – to ensure mix of content types e.g. video, illustrations, ebooks, blogs etc.
- engaging key partners, aligning to marketing campaigns and working closely with other marketing & sales teams.
- develop, handle, and embed target audience personas across all activity and content. Implement analysis and reporting to resolve effectiveness of approach.
Key performance indicators:
This role has a key focus on analysing engagement and usage of content and what this results in to drive awareness and demand generation for imimobile. The critical metrics are:
- Content use and engagement e.g., social channel stats, web page stats etc
- Campaigns and prospect nurturing e.g., downloads
- Sales use and engagement e.g., SharePoint and Highspot stats
- Content management e.g., used/archive content
- Strong English language comprehension with excellent copy writing ability, preferably journalist background, experience, or training
- Professional writing experience including B2B brand messaging, web content creation, blogs, and social media channels
- 3+ years’ experience of creating outstanding content through the buying journey for an enterprise software or B2B focused technology company
- SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
- Degree or equivalent (BA/BSc)
- Excellent Partner management skills, ability to influence
- Self-driven, motivated, and passionate individual who is results driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do and hands-on approach
- Strong team manager to lead and develop 3x content marketing managers, and ability to collaborate across marketing, product, sales etc teams
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talent in our business, we offer amazing opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all the boxes, we need to talk. We’re committed to revolutionising service delivery and the way companies use mobile and digital technology to deliver outstanding
customer experiences. Are you?