Area of InterestSupply Chain
Who You'll Work With
- Manufacturing Engineer, responsible for supporting and managing the technical challenges with the Manufacturing partners (MPa) and ODM suppliers. Support the various business unit products that manufactured out of the MPa.
What You'll Do
- Accountable for the following functions at the manufacturing site
- Quality Metrics driving/Support Defect Reduction Team
- Line stops/Purges/Quality issues leadership, process issue judgment ownership
- Scorecard and QBR(Quarterly Biz Review) inputs ownership (Technical)
- ECO(Engineering Change Order) and Deviation approvals
- Factory assembly process readiness for NPI (New Product Introduction)
- NPI build result review and feedback
- DFM(Design for Manufacturing) inputs and closures
- Context Engineer Management
- Assessment of MPa process technical capability
- Improvement Initiatives/Value Engineering from process perspective
- Capacity technical review
- Technical related quote/cost reviews and inputs
- Factory quality audits and closures
- Acts as a technical leader who has significant impact on the business
- Interacts and works with the Manufacturing Partner to develop good manufacturing plants
- Provides guidance and support to the team to develop an independent and reliable team to support activities at the site
- Drive innovative solutions to resolve business challenge and explore factory of the future
Who You Are
- Holds an Engineering degree in Electrical/Mechanical with 5 years working experiences in the PCB Assembly industry, deeply understanding the Manufacturing Process Engineering area (SMT/PTH/System Assembly…).
- Good English and Vietnamese language both on written and verbal; Chinese written and spoken skill is preferred.
- Good program management skills and communication skills to be able to be resourceful and able to take a lead in getting the right resource to solve problems at the factory
- Preferred knowledge in designs for manufacturability, fulfillment and Design Margin analysis / Robustness/Data Analysis/DMAIC
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco. *LI-APJ-MC1
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.