Manufacturing Business Development Manager - IT/OT Transformation
Additional Location(s)Jakarta, Indonesia
Area of InterestBusiness Development
This position can be based in either Jakarta, Indonesia or Bangkok, Thailand.
What You’ll Do:
- You will own and develop Digital Transformation engagements for large Asia-pacific Manufacturing Enterprise accounts
- You will work closely with Cisco Sales and Delivery teams in developing and delivering point of views, and proposal to meet our customer’s business and IT/OT needs. These points of view will be Cisco technology led business transformations including architecture roadmaps, operating model recommendations and the supporting business case.
- You will actively develop and manage key executive relationships with our customer key stakeholders-IT and OT, facilitate client sessions, manage all aspects of Cisco teams and client communications as well as schedules, and ensure appropriate Cisco resources are engaged.
Who You Will Work With:
- You will work within Cisco Asia-Pacific’s Digital Transformation Office / Performance IT consulting team leading architectural transformation at our clients.
- You will collaborate closely with Cisco senior leadership and account teams within our sales organization as well as present with impact to key customer executives.
- You will be working with other team members, some local and some offsite, and will require travel up to 50% of the time.
Who You Are:
- You have 12+ years of proven experience leading consulting / sales teams in the manufacturing vertical in ASEAN - working directly with customers and senior management
- You are an analytical problem solver with preferably a strong technology background as well as excellent verbal and written skills
- Solid understanding and experience of Manufacturing IT and OT domains (smart factory experience highly advantageous)
- You can execute against strategy to deliver desired business results and can effectively persuade others using data-based knowledge, emotional intelligence, confidence, and organizational savvy.
- You exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in developing methods, frameworks, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- You have the ability to analyze and problem solve with focus on continuous improvement and using Cisco architecture blue prints, tools, data resources, and reuse of knowledge to avoid redundant effort
- You have the desire to continually learn and improve approaches and methodologies while managing ambiguity effectively. Flexibility and resourcefulness are key.
- You develop technical competence by seeking to keep abreast of new developments in core proficiencies and to learn about related fields to apply knowledge effectively
- You enjoy learning and are intellectually curious with a strong desire to continuously improve knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- You can accurately anticipate the reactions of others and listen actively to identify their motives or concerns.
- You will have strong Project Management skills including planning, reporting, directing/coordinating the work of others as well as advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.