Manager, Virtual Sales
Location:Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where we have each other’s back, where managers actively mentor and where creativity and ambition are valued?
As part of a global organization, you'll manage a team of Virtual Sales Account Managers. You will be responsible for achieving an annual quota based goal, building strong internal and customer focused relationships and working seamlessly within a matrix environment. Additionally, you will drive business planning, forecast accuracy, and work effectively with cross-functional teams, while aligning to the leadership team’s Initiatives and our partners.
Your team will work with Cisco resellers, distributors and our customers to drive business’ outcomes for our mid-market customers.
- Hire, empower, mentor and provide training to increase efficiency and skill sets of employees.
- Empower sales personnel, providing development through direct feedback.
- Develop and implement strategies to exceed sales objectives.
- Lead all aspects of daily activities to ensure that all sales quota and management objectives are met.
- Lead team pipeline and forecast calls.
- You'll have the opportunity to encourage the team to see what is possible, and get them to think beyond a traditional linear mentality.
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
You have a results-oriented work ethic, ability to develop talent and history of strong performance in leading diverse teams in a results-oriented and constantly evolving environment. You are at ease in driving your teams for their successful account planning and bookings forecasts.
Our Minimum requirements for this role:
- You have 4+ years sales experience, and can demonstrate a history of success as an individual contributor in a quota carrying sales role
- Our ideal candidate will also possess a minimum of 3 years of experience leading robust sales teams
- You are a strong leader, with a focus on training, coaching, motivation and career development
- You have experience working in a matrixed environment where you must be highly collaborative to achieve a common goal
- You have effective business planning skills, pipeline review, resource & partner management skills
- You possess strong communication, collaboration and relationship building skills
- A sales background in the IT industry and technical aptitude is preferred
- You possess a Master’s degree or equivalent (preferred)
- Must be able to speak French and English and located in Montreal.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.