Manager Virtual Sales - Sweden & Finland
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
As part of a global organization, you will lead a local team of direct sales representatives for Sweden and Finland. You will be responsible for achieving an annual goal, building strong internal and customer focused relationships and working seamlessly within a matrix environment. Additionally, you will drive business planning, forecast accuracy, and work effectively with cross-functional teams, while aligning to the leadership team’s Initiatives.
Your team will work with Cisco resellers, distributors and our customers to drive business’ outcomes for our mid-market customers.
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales and Engineering organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
Do you have a success-driven work ethic, ability to develop talent and history of strong performance in leading diverse teams in a dynamic, challenging and changing environment? Are you at ease in driving your teams for their successful account planning and bookings forecasts? We look for strong sales coaching skills, adaptability and a passion for developing others, together with excellent communication skills and a fast-paced work style.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- University degree or equivalent
- 4+ years related sales with 2-3 years leadership experience in related field
- Demonstrated track record of sales success
- Effective business planning, pipeline review and resource & Partner management
- Strong coaching & Relationship building skills
- Native/fluency in English and Swedish. Finnish is a plus
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco