Manager, Virtual Sales - Small Business - Duo Security
Location:Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
Area of InterestSecurity
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud. Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you'll do…
- Provide strong leadership, vision and direction for the SMB East Coast inside sales organization
- Architect, implement and execute on an overarching sales strategy and vision for rapid revenue generation and new customer acquisition expanding our market share
- Build and lead a high performing sales team
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets
- Track and analyze sales activities to understand and capitalize on buying trends and patterns
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Duo Security solutions while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends
- Establish policies, processes and procedures that will ensure revenue growth
Skills you have...
- Innovative and results driven senior sales executive with 3+ years of SaaS experience with 5+ years of sales experience
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the SaaS industry
- Must have deep experience in inside sales best practices and building, coaching and mentoring inside sales teams
- Experience leading inside sales organizations in a SMB focused, high volume model
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed
- A creative, out of the box thinker
- Must be analytical and metrics driven through all stages of the sales cycle
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related discipline
**Please note: this role requires up to 50% travel, including air travel.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!