Manager, Renewals - EMEAR North Lead
Additional Location(s)secondary locations Kopenhagen, Amsterdam, Brussels and Oslo
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for leading a team of Renewal Managers that are driving the CX Renewals motion with the customer and leading a team of Cisco resources for all renewal activities from opportunity identification to negation to close. You will build direct relationships with partners, customers, other cross functional leaders and demonstrate other parts of Cisco to maximize renewals results across your team. You will manage all aspects of the renewals business including coaching renewals managers, forecasting, architecture training and more! You will be responsible to the overall renewals quota of your team.
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing team of Renewals Managers
- Manage the sales forecasting process on a weekly basis, ensuring consistent and accurate forecasting across all roles. Coach individuals where necessary to develop forecasting performance
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage all aspects of the sales funnel from a weekly, monthly and quarterly perspective, ensuring integrity of the funnel and associated opportunities, as well as to ensure sales leads are managed and actioned on in a timely and efficient manner
- Build customer and partner relationships, and work effectively within a cross-matrixed organization
- Build effective relationships with diverse internal stakeholders including Field Sales Directors & Managers, Account Managers, Marketing, Partner Org, as well as various other functional teams
- Coordinate the development and implementation of new campaigns, programs and tools for our renewals motions
- Work with management to deliver on global projects and initiatives, as well as to ensure effective team execution on new programs, campaigns and promotions
Who You'll Work With
The Customer Experience organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams with diverse and motivated individuals that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the company every day. We partner closely with the Sales Organization, and we connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. We will provide you with a platform for success including coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement.
You will discover an innovative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
If you enjoy leading in a changing environment, are goal motivated and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders, we have a place for you. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing diverse teams, a strong grasp of sales, and will demonstrate a high level of comfort working with partners, customers, internal teams and executive leadership. High energy, executive presence, strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving marketplace and evolving business models are critical skills for this opportunity.
Knowledge and Experience:
- BS/BA (or equivalent) plus 7+ years related sales experience with 2 – 3 years direct management of a direct and/or virtual teams.
- Have a proven track record in delivering excellent results against pre-defined goals and targets
- Strong leadership skills in coaching and development of direct and/or teams
- Excellent knowledge of sales processes, organizational structures, management practices and resources development.
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability/affinity for building new relationships
- A high degree of creative ability, analytical and business skills and independent judgment
- A strong working knowledge of Cisco and general IT Service renewals would be preferred, as well as a wide appreciation of the IT market landscape
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in shaping the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!