Manager, Regional Sales – Collaboration
Location:Denver, Colorado, US
Area of InterestCollaboration
Compensation Range232200 USD - 393400 USD
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What is the opportunity
You will be responsible for the overall Area go-to-market strategy and plan for Cisco’s Collaboration portfolio. Although all GES segment accounts have significant partnerships with Cisco, many have competitive tools deployed for workforce collaboration. Within your Area, you will have responsibility for a team dedicated to expanding existing Cisco relationships into our Collaboration business. Extraordinary leadership, coaching, mentoring, and top grading skills are required.
To meet the job requirements, you must have these characteristics:
- A relentless drive to succeed and inspire a team of Collaboration Product Sales Specialists (PSS) to win market share in a hyper-competitive environment
- The ability to operationalize a new go-to-market strategy for the PSS team
- A proven track record of collaborating across the generalist teams
- You know how to accurately forecast sales activity, understanding trends, close ratios, and linearity.
- You exhibit strong critical thinking, innovation, and leadership skills.
- Your key traits are passion, creativity, initiative, collaboration, and the ability to motivate and innovate.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment and possess extraordinary leadership skills.
- Experienced presentation, communication, and influence skills (written and verbal)
- You understand the business climate, competitive environment and share these findings and developments with management.
- You will balance strategic and operational issues, hire, develop and retain top talent and communicate the region strategy and business plan to multiple partners.
- You will have interaction with executives and business leaders within the customer segment.
- You will demonstrate an ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment.
What you will do
- Will be responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota of $100+M
- Develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that improve Cisco’s opportunity within the customer environment focusing on new logo’s.
- Experience in managing Enterprise sales motion, well versed in running programs and demand generation activity.
- Lead a strong sales team to achieve and exceed sales quota and provide mentoring and coaching to the team regularly.
- This position is responsible for accurate forecasting and managing the business’s health by driving execution across the Area.
- You will make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Extensive travel may be required.
- You will lead a geographically dispersed team with 6-10 direct reports.
- You will need to make essential resource decisions that apply corporate and account team resources to new opportunities.
Who you are
Do you love a challenge and want to drive technology innovation? Are you a thinker, a creator, a leader, a maker? Love being a quota-carrying achiever who consistently delivers against your forecast and goals? Is landing a new customer and closing the big deal what you wake up for every single day? Do you want to be a part of an outstanding, high-energy, rapidly growing business at Cisco?
If the questions above get you excited, you have a deep sales background with strong product positioning expertise and extraordinary closing skills, and a positive, hard-working attitude, then Cisco Collaboration Sales is where you belong.
- Sales leadership in a similar business environment of Software or Collaboration.
- Specific examples of closing large, strategic deals.
- Knowledge of market trends and strong connections in the Enterprise space.
- Strong leadership skills in a cross-functional teaming environment.
- Selling solutions to Enterprise customers
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.