Manager, EMEAR Collaboration - Demand and Growth Manager
Location:Feltham, United Kingdom
Alternate LocationAll EMEA Cisco offices
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Cisco Webex is growing faster and becoming more innovative than ever. Technology is one of the most exciting sectors to work in and Cisco is the #1 Best Place to Work in the world for the second year in a row (Great Place to Work and Fortune). There couldn’t be a better time to become a Cisconian!
This is a dynamic role for strategic, proactive and results-driven marketing people manager who will work within the EMEAR Collaboration team. The role will focus on managing the Webex online and marketing operations team, alongside the regional Cisco team, and the wider global Collaboration team.
This person should have strong organizational skills and a balanced understanding of digital marketing, online strategy, marketing operations, omni-channel marketing, demand generation and SaaS growth.
Key responsibilities include managing and supporting marketing programs ranging from online demand generation, SaaS growth programmes, funnel optimisation, audience-based marketing and tracking KPI’s to drive increased market adoption and meet revenue goals.
Develop strategy and manage team focused on demand and growth; includes Webex.com, social media and community, content, online campaigns (acquisition, expansion, retention, renewals) and sales funnel optimisation. Other things to consider – overall online customer journey tie in with Cisco.com, email strategy, paid media and ABM.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team focusing on demand and growth for the Cisco Webex team across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia
- Focus on programmes to grow demand for Cisco Webex
- Build quarterly plan and manage budget to support demand and growth marketing activities and budgets
- Build quarterly paid media plans to increase awareness across the funnel and drive web visitors, conversion, expansion, retention and renewals
- Work with country and global marketing teams to enhance online brand, demand and pipeline
- Oversee online community management
- Oversee funnel optimisation alongside sales counterparts
- Own the entire marketing technology stack including Eloqua, Adobe Analytics, and integration into SFDC
- Help support creation of expanded enterprise marketing motion as the stakeholder for data strategy and analytics
- Drive best practices across the global marketing organization around reporting
- Build and maintain marketing enablement for using reports and incorporating data into planning and optimization
- Support qualitative research, insights, and brand analytics for the global brand organization
- Manage regional online marketing agencies
Who you’ll work with:
You will work with a fun and hard-working marketing team of Cisconian’s based across EMEA. You will also work closely with digital, country, brand teams and the wider global Collaboration Marketing group.
Who you are:
You have experience with business and marketing strategy across EMEA. You are fluent in English and may have a second language. You are a well-rounded digital marketer that can think strategically, proactively and outside of the box. You can build marketing plans for innovative testing, audience-based marketing, creating and retaining demand.
You have proven experience in growth strategy and implementation including demand generation, funnel growth and online metric tracking. You have the ability to develop actionable insights from data in order to influence business decisions. You can synthesize results from various sources of information to provide recommendations.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent digital marketing experience
- 7+ years of digital marketing
- 2+ years of being a people manager
- Marketing operations background
- Fluent in English required (other languages are a plus)
- Strong understanding of Collaboration and Webex
- Strong experience in collaboration with global and country teams in driving regional execution
- Strong presentation and communication skills in presenting to cross functional teams
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Strong project management skills with ability to execute marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, execution and measurement
- Experience building successful online demand and growth plans
- Experience driving SaaS marketing
- Experience building paid media strategies
- Ability to travel to company, industry, and event locations if needed
- Fast learner and agile
- Entrepreneurial work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Team player
- Strong understanding of lead and campaign systems
- Strong understanding of marketing automation (Eloqua) best practices.
- Speak another European Language
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.