Manager, CX Theatre Finance
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
You will work with and influence CX Theatre leadership team in all areas of financial performance, and drive innovation within the organization to enable the maximization of growth and profitability.
- Responsible for P&L management for the CX business in the Theatre.
- Responsible for ensuring the operating environment adheres to defined corporate compliance and controls as well as Cisco wide company policies.
- Operates across all of Cisco's CX businesses, which requires a high degree of innovation and agility.
- Drive the critical deals analysis and shaping of complex transactions and ensuring that all business is transacted in line with standard business policy and practice as defined by Cisco. Continue to monitor the larger deals through the lifecycle, assisting the teams in maximizing “as-delivered” margins. Provide insights on financial performance of critical deal delivery to executives.
- Drive execution against the CX Scorecard, help CX theatre leadership team understand individual metrics and advise on activities leading to improved scores. This activity requires a broad understanding of the Cisco business and its transformation.
- Ensure strict adherence to key controls and policies required to execute business in line with Cisco's ethical standards.
- Drive the P&L management within the fiscal quarter and over a rolling 15-month cycle including forecasting and planning of quarterly, annual and long range plans
- Act as trusted advisor and partner to the CX leadership teams through participation in business planning, account planning, reporting, controls and compliance
- Influence change across broad areas of CX, by working with and leading a number of key initiatives
Who You'll Work With
Theatre CX Teams
Who You Are
You are a highly motivated and enthusiastic Finance Manager who is driven to learn and grow within the Cisco CX organization!! You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), a strong analytical mindset with high attention to detail and the ability to work optimally under time pressure.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in finance, business administration, or related field, with 10+ years of related experience.
- Experience of large, complex deal analysis, specifically in the Service Delivery space is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Access, Word, PowerPoint, with a strong ability to deal with large volumes of data, financial modeling skills.
- Ability to work with and influence an executive team.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!