Manager, Account Development Rep (ADR) Second Line
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestSecurity
Cisco Security is leading the evolution of companies new security stack delivered through the cloud. Cisco’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We have a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work!
The Account Development organization within our Cloud Security business unit is the tip of the spear for this mission as we build pipelines at scale for our Sales counterparts. We do this through a maniacal focus on people, process, and tools. The Account Development organization will be anchored in a culture focused on the development & training of its employees, incubating talent across the company, teamwork, and engineering the business. When executed well, we believe the Account Development organization will be a competitive differentiator for Cisco Cloud Security.
What you'll do:
We’re looking for someone who has extensive sales and management experience in addition to familiarity scaling Account Development teams. Over the next year, our ADR team will not only scale in size but productivity as well as responsibility. We need a talented people manager, motivator, process builder, to help optimize our inbound and outbound motions.
● Optimize the Global Account Development team’s performance and drive productivity improvements to meet 2021 goals and beyond.
● Standardize best practices regarding inbound and outbound prospect qualification and sales hand-off.
● Partner with Marketing Operations to optimize global standards for lead routing, scoring, response time, cadence, and messaging quality.
● Coordinate with global teams to understand trends, market conditions, and disseminate best practices. Inform executive management of insights needed to make resource allocation decisions.
● Develop managers, team leads, and representatives under your charge and guide them in career progression.
● Help define, develop, and implement onboarding and ongoing training programs for the Account Development team.
● Audit and iterate on the current inbound and outbound motions and messaging.
● Work closely with Sales & Marketing Leadership to measure and improve upon our established KPI’s for inbound & outbound pipeline creation.
Who you are
● 5+ years of Account Development experience.
● 2+ years of Account Development management experience
● Management experience leading teams of 20 or more team members
● Familiarity with both outbound and inbound account development tactics, and relevant KPI’s
● Extensive expertise with Salesforce.com,, Linked In, Sales Navigator,Outreach.io or SalesLoft
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple-haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, do you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!