Manager, Account Development-Duo Security
Location:Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo's mission is to make security simple for everyone. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work. We bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Who You'll Work With
Our Account Development Rep (ADR) team is our secret weapon. As an Account Development Manager (ADM) at Duo, you will lead a team of highly motivated ADR’s to build qualified pipelines of potential customers. This includes prospecting customers by phone, email, LinkedIn or whatever it takes to get them excited and engaged with Duo!
Who You Are
As the leader of this team you will be responsible for the following:
- Building a winning team through Attracting, Hiring and Developing top talent
- Enabling your team to passionately pursue leads and qualify Sales Accepted Opportunities & Pipeline through your coaching and mentoring on topics like phone skills, prospecting techniques, qualification, and strategic engagement with Account Executives
- Collaborate and partner with Marketing, Inside Sales, Channel, & Sales Ops on shared goals around pipeline generation
Skills you have:
- 2+ years of management experience in a high tech/SaaS environment
- Experience building and handling a highly successful Inbound ADR team focused on lead qualification and pipeline generation
- Goal-oriented with a track record of overachievement
- Focused - skilled in leading time and resources
- Intelligence - possesses an aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility with team and peers
- SFDC, SalesLoft experience a plus
- Analytical approach to management
3 Reasons you should apply:
- You have a passion for Account Development and love the thrill of the hunt!
- You enjoy mentoring and developing future talent for the sales organization
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!