Managed Service SBDM
Additional Location(s)Australia Japan India
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You'll Do
You will be part of the team responsible for driving governance on the Managed Services business (coverage of MSPs will include mainly non-telco MSPs), working closely with multiple cross functional teams across Theatre Sales – across segments, Partner, WW, Finance, Operations etc. You shall be responsible for:
- Owning and driving the Service Creation and Sales Acceleration E2E GTM motion, with Managed Service Providers in the Region. Ownership and accountable for the business.
- Working closely with in-theatre and regional Managed Service Business stakeholders (including PO, Architecture, SE org, Theatre leadership) to drive the focus, investments and E2E motion.
- Liaising with WW on latest MSP plays – managed services/XaaS services applicable in APJC. Enabling the in-theatre Cisco teams on the latest offers and facilitating service creation/ GTM with partners.
- Prioritizing Managed Services offers across MSPs in the region. Being able to sell Cisco’s Value proposition to MSPs in the region.
- Helping drive Offer replicability across the MSP community in APJC
- Coverage & Resource alignment discussions across Architecture/Engineering Teams across geo
- Developing perspective on the MS strategy evolution from offer perspective (key offers to push across MSPs in Theatres)
Who You Are
- You will have a minimum of 12+ relevant years’ experience working with MS partners/customers developing the MS business.
- You will possess both a business and technology background that enables engagement with Cisco’s sales leadership within our MS community, as well as the ability to promote relevance of their mission to sales organizations, both within Cisco and our broader partner community.
- You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and technology challenges. Experience in Service Creation, Sales Acceleration with MSPs across different solutions (Managed Services, XaaS).
- Good understanding of the MS/XaaS business model, value exchange between Cisco and MSPs, commercial constructs (high level)
- 12+ years’ experience in channel sales, direct sales or business development with a technology company
- Understands the importance of the channel to driving Cisco’s business
- Proven ability to lead a business in the APJC region
- Ability to drive strategy to execution through significant business expertise and a drive towards business outcomes
- Experience in sales to Managed Service providers in a direct or channel capacity
- Experience in leading virtual and indirect teams across multiple geographies in APJC
- Experience in creation of complex / cross portfolio services with MSPs.
- Bold and takes ownership
- Dedicated with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!