Machine Learning Inference Engineer
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video
What You'll Do
The Speech AI Lab at Cisco builds and develop state-of-the-art Speech Recognition engines for over 20 languages that get used by various Cisco products, including 130 million Webex users.
As a Machine Learning Inference Engineer at the Speech AI Lab at Cisco, you’ll take a central role in building servers that can handle millions of hours of audio streams for running state-of-the-art speech recognition models.
Your goal will be to enable the most efficient execution of deep learning based speech recognition models.
Who You'll Work With
You will work with a team of skilled and creative scientists & engineers to improve our speech technologies by applying machine learning at scale.
Who You Are
- Hands on experience with production quality C++
- Familiarity with GPU Programming (CUDA, OpenCL)
- Hands on experience building software products that handle multimedia streams efficiently
- Familiarity with PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Experience with machine learning model deployment
- Experience working with Machine Learning Scientists to debug and deploy models
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm