MANAGER HARDWARE ENGINEERING
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Who You'll Work With
You will join and lead a team of extremely talented engineers who design and develop world-class routing and optical products using industry leading edge tools.
What You'll Do
- Lead FPGA design team for Cisco’s service provider product line
- Hire, Mentor and guide FPGA designers
- Design and implementation of complex data path FPGAs.
- Participate in the architecture definition, implementation, verification phases, Detailed design specification and test plan development.
- Work with cross-functional teams (hardware, software, diagnostics and signal integrity groups).
- Assist in complex subsystem level lab bring-up, integration, and unit test validation.
- Lead and implement end to end development process for data path FPGAs
- Be the quality champion for the FGPA design team
- Work on improving design, development and verification methodologies
Who You Are
- Networking and system design background
- Experienced in designing with Xilinx, Microsemi and Altera FPGAs
- Proficiency in HDL languages (Verilog, VHDL and System Verilog)
- Hands on experience with Ethernet based protocols, PCIe, AXI, memory controllers, OTN, I2C, SPI, UART etc..
- Hands on experience with development of Circuit Emulation Technology
- Familiarity with simulation flow like UVM and VMM will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in the signal integrity and system bring-up is a plus
- Basic knowledge on Unix system and script tool is a big plus
- Work independently, provide mentorship and have strong leadership skills
- Self-motivation, teamwork and strong communication skills are essential
Educational Background：Typically requires 12 +years of experience in FPGA designs with MTech/BTech in EE/EC domain.
Professional Background: Typically requires 4+ years of experience as manager for ASIC/FPGA teams and development of Data path FPGAs