Logic Design/DV DSP Engineer - Cisco Silicon One
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, and pop culture aficionados. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco CRDC (China R&D Center) ASIC group is founded in 2006. We're using cutting edge methodologies and technology to develop ASICs for Data Center, switching, routing and security products. CRDC ASIC team has the full-scale of capabilities in architecture, design, DV, PD as well as system bring up. We are currently working on next-Gen chips with consolidated Silicon One architecture, and deeply engaged in the core developments of leading edge ASICs. While Cisco starts silicon only business, CRDC ASIC team will be supporting China customers directly, which expands team's responsibility and opportunities.
What You'll Do
1. Design and implement complex ASICs.
2. Participate in the architecture definition, implementation and verification phases for our products.
3. Help create detailed design specifications and test plans.
4. Design and implement block level RTL, perform synthesis and achieve timing closure goal.
5. Develop test benches and create test cases
6. Work with cross-functional teams (hardware, software, diagnostics and signal integrity).
7. Assist in complex subsystem level lab bring-up, integration, and unit test verification.
8. China customer enablement on pre-sales, system development, SDK/ASIC validation.
Who You Are
1. Knowledge on UVM, Verilog, SystemVerilog, C, C++
2. Skillful at utilizing Verilog/System Verilog in complex logic designs
3. Able to create clean code, using the best practices of software design
4. Knowledge of Unix and a scripting tool is a plus
5. Knowledge on networking is a plus
6. Proficient in both written and verbal English.
7. Self-motivation, teamwork and strong communication skills are essential
Master of Science in EE/CS or related field.