Local HR Services Representative – Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
As a Local HR Services Representative you will be responsible for a wide range of HR related activities in the fields of
- Benefits Delivery
- Absence Management
- HR Program Delivery
- Local Compliance
- New Employee Data Collection
- Other Global Services also include
- HR incident support
- Personnel file administration
Who You'll Work With
The Local HR Services Representative – Saudi Arabia
Local HR services is delivered by a virtual team located at critical EMEAR Cisco sites The representative is integrated and aligned with existing shared services teams This ground-breaking Employee Services pillar is truly bridging cross functional teams to provide simplicity, clarity and greatly improve the holistic employee experience. This will be a journey of improvement over time, leveraging the natural synergies of our functional teams and through cross-functional processes. This team also focuses on improving the experiences, processes, and tools that employees encounter daily.
Who You Are
- You have a University degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or similar
- You are fluent in Arabic as a 1st or 2nd language (reading, writing & speaking).
- You have generalist HR experience, preferably in a complex, multinational organization
- You have knowledge of principles and practices in HR administration
- You are an advanced MS Office userHigh customer orientation & results achievement with strong business acumen
- You enjoy building partnerships with managers, employees and HR, consulting
- You strive for Excellence in operations (management of process and programs, champions continuous improvement, drives results)
- You are able to align Analysis and Strategy (analyzes and interprets data, demonstrate critical Day to day, with a focus on the give and take.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.