Local HR Services Representative (MCO)
Location:Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Local HR Services Representative for MCO Region (Spanish speaker)
Who You'll Work With
An integrated team of local HR services specialists managing the HR country operation scope as defined in the HR Service and Compliance Catalogue. This mainly includes the management of activities which derive from compliance and regulatory requirements which any LatAm Cisco entity has to act in accordance with.
Local HR services is delivered by a virtual team of six representatives located at critical LatAm Cisco sites and firmly integrated and aligned with existing shared services teams.
What You'll Do
You will be covering the MCO Region as primary location and LatAm coverage when posible - when it comes to:
- Responsible for adherence to the compliance accountability model and assessment methodology agreed upon by COE and Partners/stakeholders.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders to collate data and prepare various government reporting requirements, if required in location
- Provide data support (Pfile, benefits, absence) for internal and external audits
- Ensure process compliance in line with policy changes
New Employee Data Collection:
New Hire documentation support including:
- Facilitation of immigration data required for the application of the visa/work permit process in partnership with the third party
- Copies of visa/immigration/work permit paperwork and passports required to be held on local files
- Validation of Medical Checks and file, where required to be carried out locally
- Collect completed and signed contracts and file as per local requirements
- Complete employee Work Books, as required
- Benefit enrollment documentation where required locally
- Any other data collection requirements stipulated by local law
HR Program Delivery:
- Provide local presence with administration expertise for a variety of programs conceived and driven by HR, mostly in service of employee engagement, eg. acquisitions, country enablement initiatives, employee engagement initiatives, new local guideline/policy or procedure introduction, review, or changes
- Provide support for all termination types, including compiling all required documentation and managing exit meetings, where required
Personnel File Administration:
- Manage hard-copy, locally maintained personnel files where required
- Manage electronic copy (e-file) where required or available
- Ensure that Cisco remains compliant with Local regulations
- Maintain p-file documents related to onboarding, life change, and off-boarding
- Provide efficient and quick retrieval of documents from a personnel file that may be required for internal investigations, litigation, or personal use by the employee.
Who You Are
- University degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or similar
- Generalist HR experience, preferably in a complex, multinational organization
- Knowledge of principles and practices in HR administration
- Very good command of English and Spanish, both speaking and writing
- Advanced MS Office skills
- High customer orientation & results achievement with strong business acumen
The required competencies:
- Partnership building (building effective relationships with managers, employees and HR, consulting, effective communication)
- Excellence in operations (management of process and programs, champions continuous improvement, drives results)
- Alignment of Analysis and Strategy (analyzes and interprets data, demonstrates critical thinking and pragmatic approach to decision making)
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco