Leader, Systems Engineering
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
- Engage Customers and Partners – collaborate with Account Managers, Solution Specialists, CX and Partners to help develop strategy, and drive successful solution sales and grow the business through customer diverse consumption models and adoption of Cisco’s advance technologies and services.
- Bring innovative ways to drive business and be able to quickly build relationships and a network of resources that will benefit the business
- Interlock with Sales Management team to drive successful Customer engagement, with the right Account’s and Opportunity’s coverage
- Coach and Develop Talents – develop talents within the Systems Engineering team, provide performance appraisals, identify skill gaps and plan for relevant trainings and activities to help the team close the gap
- Lead great people – transform the Systems Engineering team.build a world-class, high-performing team of pre-sales consultants with deep technical skills, well balanced with business skills, and excellent customer relationship skills
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction – Build and foster a tightly-knit System Engineer/Partner relationship to ensure customer satisfaction with Cisco/Partner jointly-delivered solutions. Be a customer champion by providing inputs to the various Cisco Business Units to help improve customer experience with our various solution offerings.
- Continuous self-development with regard to fast-paced and changing technology to ensure state-of-the-art readiness to apply diverse solutions to customer's networking requirements. Requires ability to be self-perpetuating in knowledge of advancing technology solution sets.
- Engage with CX Center in country to develop offers and go to market approach for the Portuguese market
Who You Are
- 5+ years related experience in the internetworking technology industry and preferred years of management experience.
- Demonstrates the characteristics of a CLEAD leader
- Pre-Sales experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Industry knowledge and experience in the areas of Enterprise Networking, Data Center, Cybersecurity, Collaboration and Cloud Infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Cisco solution offerings highly desired.
- Outstanding customer relationship management and collaboration skills.
- Thorough understanding of organizational structures, management practices, staff development and retention.
- Excellent communication and listening skills to manage and build relationship with Customer/Partner C-Level Executives.
- Excellent written, oral communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate proven track record in people management and development skills
- Native to the Portuguese market and language
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.