Leader - Systems Engineering Cybersecurity UKI
Location:Feltham, United Kingdom
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
The Business Entity
Cisco Security delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Who You'll Work with
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Cisco is seeking an innovative Systems Engineering Manager (SEM) who is passionate about protecting our customers from the attacks of cyber criminals. The industrialization of hacking has built an environment of advanced pervasive threats with attacks to personal, corporate, and government IT infrastructure, data, and financial assets. This has profoundly changed how we must protect those assets, and changed our approach to cyber security. This is an ideal position for someone who has shown leadership skills and related industry and technical expertise to advance their career in a highly regarded leadership role.
What You'll do
- Lead a highly performing Security Consulting Systems Engineering team
- Plan technical direction, identify expertise to grow the team as needed and facilitate key partnerships between cross-functional teams, partners and customer organizations
- Position the Security solutions portfolio to the field sales teams, partners, and customers.
- Recruit and retain the best people, as well as coach and develop staff, provide performance management, developmental planning, salary planning, technical training, and mentor CSEs
- Work closely with Regional Sales Manager business partner to drive operational excellence with their Security team,
- Anticipate changes in industry trends, and demonstrate both technical and business excellence in order to meet revenue goals.
- This is an excellent opportunity to apply your sales and technical leadership experience, work with the industry's most hardworking professionals, along with the industry's most innovative solutions.
Who You Are
- Several years in networking technology industry, and several years of experience in leading people, operations, program management, and strategy development. Pre-Sales experience also required.
- Advanced understanding of Cyber Security trends in the Service and Content Provider Industry including new products and solutions
- Consistent record of high performance and strong leadership skills.
- Strong executive presence and proven ability to present strategic information to a broad range of audiences.
- Strong collaboration, influencing and facilitation skills. Shown ability to influence and lead outside of organization and across roles and functions.
- Works independently and participates primarily with senior management and executives.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced changing environment.
- Advanced understanding of Cyber Security industry trends, including new products and solutions
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.