Leader, Service Delivery Manager Finance 1414400
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Compensation Range126700 USD - 167500 USD
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Service Provider
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
As a Leader, Software Delivery Management you will provide engineering leadership to Order Management IT team is responsible for customer order orchestration processing through all lifecycle stages across Company’s business models. You will act as agile team manager accountable for program increments planning, maintaining healthy backlog, managing engineering scrum teams, and delivering quality business outcomes.
- Oversee multiple areas within the Invoice to Cash & Revenue Management Business Functions, owning the end-to-end strategy and delivery of capabilities.
- You will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Commerce, Subscription and Finance teams to understand business needs, build and deliver end to end solutions for business.
- Lead, motivate and drive team to reach the established organization and capability goals.
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Stay on top of investments, capacity, and project schedules.
- Lead the organization’s effort to develop and improve operations through efficient and effective integrated processes, implementing common management processes/services to leverage organization resources.
- Lead a geographically distributed team of software engineers and analysts.
Who You’ll Work With
When you work with us, you will be part of a highly empowered collaborative “FUTURE IT” team who is passionate about the use of technology to deliver unprecedented business outcomes. You will work with businesses partners, internal and external partners, Cisco’s outsourced partners, and multi-functional teams.
Who We Are
Cisco IT is a transformation engine enabling people to do the best work of their lives. Our vision is to be admired as the world’s best IT organization. We lead with user experience, embrace agile ways of working, drive engineering effectiveness, and deliver with Cloud first, shift left, AI powered technology.
In Finance IT, we deliver the technologies that power Cisco’s Finance and Commercial Processes through scalable and sustainable architectures to drive profitable growth & operational efficiency. The Finance IT organization is a team of fun-loving and motivated individuals working on managing IT architecture, platforms, and engineering services for Cisco core financials area.
Who You Are
You are a leader who is self-motivated with real passion for technology, leads by example, holds self-accountable for team performance, takes complete ownership on all aspects of customer and project initiatives. You feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity, can influence within and outside the organization, and drive tangible impact.
- Bachelors +8 years of related experience or Masters +6 years of related technical experience
- Experience managing software engineering teams in Enterprise Applications, consumer Web or SaaS products.
- Knowledge of Agile Principles and practices.
- Hands on implementation experience with Oracle Revenue Management Cloud Services.
- Experience in Full-stack Engineering, including Java / J2EE, microservice architecture, and large-scale application design and development.
- Experience in Developing applications using Databases like Oracle, MongoDB
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies & Integration such as Mongo, Cassandra, ES, Kafka, MuleSoft and Boomi.
- Advanced SQL knowledge for data analysis and auditing.
- Experience in supporting Customer Operations and Period Close Processes
- Experience in managing large-scale platforms and/or infrastructure.
- Hands on experience with Oracle ERP, particularly in Accounts Receivables, Revenue Management. Knowledge of other ERP modules is a plus.
- Familiarity with public cloud providers, such as Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services is a plus.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement changes in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.