Leader, Service Delivery Management 1396204
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Compensation Range126700 USD - 167500 USD
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Software Development
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What you’ll do
As a manager of one or more Agile Teams, you will be responsible for the formation of cross functional, appropriately skilled teams. You will make sure that the team(s) and their products’ performance is measured, compliant and continuously improving. You will work with key stakeholders including vendors to address issues that impede the success of the Team(s).
- Attract and retain cross functional, well formed, well balanced Agile Team(s), with a specific focus on key roles (Scrum Lead, Product Owner) as well as provide technical advice and guidance to Agile Team, where you have the appropriate background and experience to do so
- Execute performance reviews, reward the team, and support professional development.
- Address day to day issues and performance feedback with Vendor Manager
- Establish Goals and Objectives for the Agile Team(s)
- Ensure that applications meet any required compliance and standards (eg SOX)
- Ensure that the Cisco Application Register is maintained and current.
- Understand all key metrics for the team(s) and helps the teams to act with Continuous Improvement:
- Work with Scrum Lead to monitor employee satisfaction and take necessary action to improve this metric when necessary.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to Agile Team, where you have the appropriate background and experience to do so.
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with business partners as well as your team of data and IT professionals, scrum teams, engineers, business analysts and cross functional teams such as product management. Our team works in a fast paced, agile environment working towards creating value to our stakeholders. You’ll be a part of a team with other highly motivated individuals who excel in various technologies, automation, and operational processes. There will also be opportunities to work and interact with senior leadership within IT and other organizations that will provide great exposure and opportunity to continue learning from a great and dynamic leadership team.
Who You Are
- MS/BS and 15+ years of experience in managing highly efficient scrum teams.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a broad group of collaborators.
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Solid understanding of scrum techniques and artifacts such as User stories, Backlog grooming, QA Automation etc.
- Understanding of Sales Compensation Process, preferably with experience in Sales Crediting and compensation
- Experience in Oracle Incentive Compensation, Oracle Territory Manager, SAP Commissions, or SAP Business Objects will be a big plus.
- Working experience and knowledge of Agile Frameworks
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and architecture, Operating databases on public cloud along with migration experience would be preferred.
- Expert level understanding of digital trends and impact on various industries and how it can enable business transformation and build true value.
- Proven leadership experience across digital, program management, innovation, and experience design.
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to improve and constantly learn.
- Recognizes and rewards associates for accomplishments.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.